The HCI Education page is a collection of resources for students and educators interested in Human-Computer Interaction. The following are key resources for HCI Education:
- Curriculum: The SIGCHI Curriculum Development Group report Curricula in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Affordable Textbook: Clayton Lewis and John Rieman’s shareware book Task-Centered User Interface Development.
- Readings: Gary Perlman’s Suggested Readings in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Interface (UI) Development & Human Factors (HF).
- Educator’s Mailing List: The SIGCHI Mailing List: CHI-Educators (email@example.com) CHI-Educators is archived on the Web
- Student’s Mailing List: The SIGCHI Mailing List: CHI-Students (firstname.lastname@example.org) CHI-Students is archived on the Web
- Program Ratings: Because it is so often asked, I have created: Gary Perlman’s Ratings of HCI Education Programs