MindMup is a free, opensource, online mindmapping canvas.
- Zero friction: Access your data anywhere, from any device. Use their free cloud storage for public mindmaps. Store private mind maps on Google Drive, with detailed access and sharing control.
- No need to register, have accounts or remember passwords.
- User interface automatically adjusts to touch displays or desktops/laptops systems.
- On desktops, all map operations have keyboard shortcuts. On mobile devices, toolbars convert to touch menus and buttons become larger. You can hide all the menus and toolbars to get the most out of your screen and we use HTML5 capabilities to enable you to get the most out of your browser. Smart bookmarks allow you to quickly continue where you left off.
- Community-driven and Open: MindMup is free, opensource, without any marketing, ads or spam. Development is user-driven, and we work on the features our users vote for.