Visio Macros to increase productivity
Use these Visio macros given below to increase productivity:
- Duplicating a page
- Fixing the print settings of all pages
- Setting the zoom factor of all pages to ‘fit to page’
- Paste as Unformatted Txt
- Copy Page to other document
How do I add these macros to Visio?
Adding these macros is simple enough. Follow the steps below. In case you still can not add them successfully, drop a comment for help.
- Download the macros
- Unzip the macros
- In Visio, go to Tools> Macro> Visual Basic Editor
- In the Visual Basic Editor, right-click on ‘ThisDocument’
- From the context menu that appears, select ‘Import File’
- Navigate to the folder the unzipped macros reside in and import all files available
- You are done. Enjoy the macros.